Sunday 1 June 2014

A vintage seaside part one

Over at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge blog the theme is a vintage seaside and I thought it sounded like fun. However, being quite new at all of this, I wasn't sure whether my finish product would be described as frilly or funky, so I actually made 2 different things.

This one here is a tag, which I wanted to look as though it was old and had been sitting in a cupboard somewhere ageing nicely. I had very limited stamps etc to use for this theme, but even so I was pleased with how it turned out.


1 comment:

  1. Well Jackie, it's vintage and it's very much a seaside theme so that's just perfect! Love the way you've added that 'faded' colour and age spots and it is coloured beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete