Sunday 22 June 2014

It's all just a little bit orangey

Our Creative Corner have a brilliant challenge because it uses my most favourite colour - orange. I love the vibrancy of it and in my classroom at school, I have one whole room painted in the most gorgeous bright orange.

For this tag I challenged myself to use as many different shades of orange as possible. The tag includes 5 different distress inks, a neon orange from Hero Arts a couple of the Ranger pigment inks and then finally, 2 different archival inks phew!

I really didn't want to add other colours to the tag and so I went with using black rub ons and then I used black embossing powder on the key, butterfly body and brads. The only other thing I added was some orange dots on the butterfly.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, great background!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy oh joy Jackie! Someone who really gets to grip with the challenge and makes it spot on! I absolutely LOVE your background with all the shades of orange and that gorgeous stamp (which I have but as yet it is unused!). So pleased you joined us Jackie. Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Jackie! Love the mix of stamping with a set I just got out to play with too! Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete