Tuesday 22 July 2014

A wonderful life

My younger daughter has just come out of an abusive marriage and has had great courage at moving on. I am very proud of her. This tag is for her. I always think of orange as a very positive colour and the sentiments both sum up my wishes for her life. The dragonfly, like the butterflies, symbolise something beautiful coming from something ugly.

This will be entered into the Our Creative Corner blog, which has the theme of homemade flowers and home coloured ribbon. I know that the challenge last month was orange, but for the reasons above, I wanted to use the same colour again.







2 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie this is such a fabulous tag and a great symbol and sentiment for a new beginning! You are so right to feel proud of your daughter and I am sure she will really appreciate this! The background is just beautiful, and the flowers look fabulous! Thanks so much for adding this to our challenge at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I adore the colour and the sentiment is perfect! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Our Creative Corner xxx

    ReplyDelete